Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Everyday People

I was thinking about the song by Nicole C. Mullins when I drew this picture, and how amazing it is that every person, animal, insect, plant, every one is so different-so amazing that some random molecules just bumped together and BAM! created all this...amazing isn't it?
I hope you sensed my sarcasm. ACTUALLY, what I was thinking about the other day when I drew this was how amazing it really is to look at the complexity of every different person-excluding animals and insects and things. Not only in that every physical body is so peculiar to itself, but if you narrow it down even to senses of style, funny ideas about every little thing, the way each one talks, walks, interests I mean we really are like snowflakes. There will never be one of us the same as the other, EVER! It's so crazy to think about all God made, and how smart and advanced we think our society is must only be a speck compared to the vastness of God's mind and intelligence. I think my head would explode if I even tried to comprehend it. What about you?
_Em

2 comments:

  1. Good thoughts! Very profound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Penney, you're such a good encourager!

    ReplyDelete