Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Illustration Friday:Giant



"Fairy tale things may not walk on earth...but they're out there..."

What a bad scan, my printer sucks really. Hopefully you can see this well enough! I just used pencil. No paint, no ink. Just pencil. However since the scan was so miserable and I was trying to decide anyway, I think I'll redo this in ink and gouache. Maybe. We'll see!

Here it is! Fully colored in pen and ink. What do you think? I think he looks friendlier this way.

2 comments:

  1. I like this, too. You know I'm going to like everything you do! But this is very interesting. It goes well with the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm working on coloring it in, I thought maybe you'll be able to see more detail because my scanner like doesn't. LOL

    ReplyDelete