Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

IF: Diary

When I was little-okay younger, whenever I say I was little people say, what's changed?- so when I was younger, we did extensive studying on the civil war of America. The first thing that came to mind when I saw the word Diary I thought of a soldier writing in his journal. (I'm told boys don't write in diaries, they write in journals and get very offended if you call it a diary.)
So I did this picture, it's mostly color pencil, which I pretty much suck at. Some of it is ink. And I know my trees look like something a little kid drew...=/ But, I just need practice! =D

2 comments:

  1. You are way too critical of your gift. I'm impressed with all the different media you use. I appreciate your willingness to try different things. As usual, I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Penney!=D Trying different things helps to keep my mind creative and ready to learn!;) Maybe next I'll try sky writing...

    ReplyDelete